Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Bees at the Water Cooler
Have you ever seen bees hanging around the water cooler? Of course not, but follow along with me; it'll become clearer as we move along. Do you make the most of every opportunity to be productive? How much time do you waste in any given day? Is your day scheduled to make the most out of every minute? Probably not, and it doesn't have to be. As long as you're accomplishing most of what you desire to accomplish, you're on the right track. I believe that being overly rigid in your time management regimen is just as detrimental as being overly lax in that same regimen. Strive for balance. Okay, back to the bees. They are about what needs to be accomplished and move forward in that direction. They are workers by nature, with a task in "mind" and completion in "spirit". They don't waste time and you shouldn't either. Be a bee!!
Dr. D. Clutter™
Posted by Dr. DClutter™ at 7:05 AM
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week Guide to a Year of ...
- Reach Higher
- The List
- Searching? Finding?
- An Office Before and After
- Participation Required
- Identification Required
- Bees at the Water Cooler
- Simplify. Simplify.
- Bill Collector
- Times Two
- Prime Real Estate
- No Vacancy
- Dr. DClutter’s™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- A Lifesaver
- Something New
- Mistakes and the Editing Queen
- Happy Birthday Malinda!!
- ▼ February (21)