Gotcha!! This isn't about candy or a life preserver or raft, but this idea can save your life. Now that I have your attention, let's get started.
Go to your bathroom medicine cabinet, kitchen cabinet and junk drawer. Now take all old medications and throw them out. No, I'm not going to hold over your head that you should store most of your medications in a cool, dry place, out of direct light and away from moisture, but you know you should. Be certain to check with your local government to see if they have a hazardous waste program for disposal of toxic materials. Don't flush in the toilet or pour medications in the sink. Use a marker to cover all identifying information and leave the top on to prevent any children or pets from gaining access.
Dr. D. Clutter™
Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week Guide to a Year of ...
- Reach Higher
- The List
- Searching? Finding?
- An Office Before and After
- Participation Required
- Identification Required
- Bees at the Water Cooler
- Simplify. Simplify.
- Bill Collector
- Times Two
- Prime Real Estate
- No Vacancy
- Dr. DClutter’s™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- A Lifesaver
- Something New
- Mistakes and the Editing Queen
- Happy Birthday Malinda!!
- ▼ February (21)