Prime Real Estate. Those three words should apply to every surface, corner and crevice in your home or office. If you think of your space as valuable, you'll be less likely to clutter it with unimportant items. For example, what's on your desk right now? If it's anything that you don't use on a regular basis, it does not belong there. Remove it; I'll wait. Great!! Now that you only have those items that serve a daily purpose, you should be able to do two things on your desk right now: 1). See the top of it and 2). Use it. That wasn't so hard, was it? No. The hard part comes in keeping it that way.
Dr. D. Clutter™
Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week Guide to a Year of ...
- Reach Higher
- The List
- Searching? Finding?
- An Office Before and After
- Participation Required
- Identification Required
- Bees at the Water Cooler
- Simplify. Simplify.
- Bill Collector
- Times Two
- Prime Real Estate
- No Vacancy
- Dr. DClutter’s™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- A Lifesaver
- Something New
- Mistakes and the Editing Queen
- Happy Birthday Malinda!!
- ▼ February (21)