Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
Monday, June 4, 2012
I have a rule I do my best to adhere to at all times: Don't worry, unless I have concrete evidence that I have to do so. Am I always successful? Absolutely not!! But I do strive to do it as much as possible, Sometimes the anticipation of an event is worse than the actual event and you've wasted precious energy on something that is usually not as "bad" as you anticipated. So, the next time you're feeling antsy about a situation, evaluate your level of anxiety and see if it matches the situation. If not, dial it back a notch and put forth the effort and action to conquer what lies ahead.
Posted by Dr. DClutter™ at 7:00 AM
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)