Clutter may happen. Clutter may come. Clutter does not get to stay.
Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
In the midst of a spring purge, not just cleaning. I do it quarterly (or more) and am still surprised by what I'm willing to let go. I still hold on to a few treasures, but for the most part, if it's not functional, it's gone. Here's a picture of one of my "keeps" (I allow myself at least one per purge). Yes, the doctor has to practice what she preaches and teaches.
|My fist piece of luggage|
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Let's face it, chores don't usually evoke the "warm fuzzies", but that doesn't have to be the case. Try pairing a chore you generally avoid, with a task you enjoy. For me-it's dusting (ugh!!) and music, or folding laundry, while watching television. What's your pair?
Monday, April 25, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Monday, April 18, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Has life been unkind? Having a bad day? Need a pick-me-up? Look to the left. Now look to the right. Someone next to you could very well be having a worse time than you. Help take your mind off of your problems by empathizing with someone else. It's a win-win situation.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ► 2012 (109)
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)