So, you may say, isn’t it “just” a folder? “Yes, it is a folder”, but it’s so much more. This unique design will hold up to 50 sheets of paper in each pocket and has a built-in tab to label and then file. The really nice feature is the Lockit® flap that holds those important papers securely inside!! No more dropping your presentation in front of the crowd or having to chase the papers down the street if a gusty wind blows. Nope, not any more. You’ll always look professional and prepared with Smead’s SuperTab® Two-Pocket Folders.
Products are provided free by Smead for review.
Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
I was trying all morning to make hotel reservations to visit my niece @ college and was told five times that the hotel was booked due to a convention and a college event. Not so, said I. I kept calling until I got the room and the rate I wanted. Gotta keep trying folks. Not just for a hotel reservation, but in life as well. "No" does not always mean "no" in some situations, but it does if you take "it" the first time.
Monday, August 20, 2012
People are often telling me how they "messed up", "missed the mark" or just plain "failed". Not so fast, I say. I always think of it like this. Mistakes happen and we learn from them (hopefully) and then we move on. You have many, many years to live (I pray), so a not-so-good-for-you-meal here and there, or a sad, somber or off mood there, from time to time, will happen. Be kind to yourself. God forgives us (not that you committed any sin in eating or feeling sad), but the problem comes because we don't forgive ourselves. Try it, you'll feel better!!
Friday, August 17, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Friday, August 3, 2012
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
The interview that I filmed on hoarding, with Lorie Johnson of CBN, is set to air on Thursday, August 2, 2012!! The story should air right after the first commercial break (they're very precise over there and I love that, but if not, stick around for it). This information was provided by the network and may change, so as they say, check your local listings. Look for it on the ABC Family (10am, 11pm and 3am EST). It will also air on TBN at 3 pm EST, Direct TV ABC Family (Channel 311), TBN (Channel 372), NRB (Channel 378), Dish Network ABC Family (Channel 180), TBN (Channel 260) and online not long after the television airing. I'll post a link here when I get it. I'll also repost this post daily until it airs. Hope you can watch and tell everyone else you know to tune in as well, please!!
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)