Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Change is a good thing. But, it can also send your world spinning into a chaotic state if you're not equipped to deal with your newfound responsibilities. Change is a good thing. But having a plan to insure a smoother transition for change is critical. Plan for change!!
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Remember when you were a kid and you broke something, but wouldn't accept the blame for it? Well, that's part of growing up and learning to accept responsibility. However, if you're an adult and you're still exhibiting those childish ways, that's a different story. Be adult about it and just accept the blame. Just say, "I did it."
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Monday, September 26, 2011
When disassembling furniture (or anything that will require reassembly), take a before picture to help you remember what it looked like assembled. This is especially helpful for electronics (like a computer), which often have multiple cords and attachments.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Picture it-a racetrack that goes in a circle, with no end in sight. Ever have those thoughts that are pervasive and seem to run on a continual loop in your mind? You know the ones that are sometimes productive, but can often be negative or nagging. What to do? Get them off and out of the loop!! Write them down, speak them out loud or share them with someone. That way-they're out of your mind and in the open where you can honestly conquer the racetrack thoughts.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ► 2012 (109)
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)