Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
Friday, May 18, 2012
After Birthday Presents
So after a delightful Mother's Day dinner, my sister-in-law and I strolled into the Jimmy Choo boutique for a little after dinner shopping. It was then I fell in love (or a very deep like) with the Jimmy Choo travel bag (in red). To my delight, it was bargained priced (and a steal) at JUST $1995. So, I thought, since it's my birthday month and I celebrate the entire month (who doesn't??), I'd be willing to be a little selfless and help all of you all out there who are just scratching your heads about what to get me for a present before the month is out. Never fear, I've come to your rescue. Oh, and there's no need to wrap it-I'll just take it as is. HILARIOUS, isn't it??
Posted by Dr. DClutter™ at 7:00 AM
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)