Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
CBN Interview Air Date
The interview that I filmed on hoarding, with Lorie Johnson of CBN, is set to air on Thursday, August 2, 2012!! The story should air right after the first commercial break (they're very precise over there and I love that, but if not, stick around for it). This information was provided by the network and may change, so as they say, check your local listings. Look for it on the ABC Family (10am, 11pm and 3am EST). It will also air on TBN at 3 pm EST, Direct TV ABC Family (Channel 311), TBN (Channel 372), NRB (Channel 378), Dish Network ABC Family (Channel 180), TBN (Channel 260) and online not long after the television airing. I'll post a link here when I get it. I'll also repost this post daily until it airs. Hope you can watch and tell everyone else you know to tune in as well, please!!
Posted by Dr. DClutter™ at 7:00 AM
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)