I love shoes-it's just who I am (and I make no apologies :). Sadly, sometimes a fav pair suffers a little damage for the cause, but they're still in good condition otherwise, so I want to save them. Here are just a few pics to show a quick, CHEAP and changeable way to get a little longer wear. You can't keep a shoe fashionista down-even when you mess with her shoes!!
The boot before-just a little tear going on there.
Just a little secret-that's double stick tape!!
I keep it on hand always. By using this, I can easily remove and “redesign” anytime I want. I chose white for the contrast against the dark boot and the lace, but you could easily change the color simply by using a marker.
Ta da!! A cute boot, with black lace.
The full view and ready to go!!
Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ▼ 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)