Wouldn't it be nice if on occasion you could just “slide” through life? Well, I can't offer you that, but Smead does help you “slide” in your filing system with the Tuff™ Hanging Folders with Easy Slide Tab™.
These are the muscle of the folder world; 7 times stronger than regular folders; easy slide tabs (no more taking tabs in and out of those annoying little slots every time you want to update your filing system. Instead, you simply move the easy-to-see tab where you want it). They've even reinforced the rods-no more flimsy rods to fall and bend inside your filing cabinet. You even get a choice of colors-steel gray, blue, green, red, yellow and an assortment package of blue, red and yellow. Steel gray and the assortment package come in both letter and legal sizes.
Deceptively simple and easy (and they still give you an instruction sheet).
Products are provided free by Smead for review.
Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
Monday, January 30, 2012
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ▼ 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)