I love a great bargain. If you look closely at a few of my client's before and after pictures, you'll see that a few share the same types of accessories and decorating styles. Take for example the black screen that appears in a picture on my website. It was originally over $400, but I bought it for much, much less (I'm great at haggling for discounts; it's a gift). I loved it so much, that I suggested it for use in the homes of at least two other clients. It's been said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but imagine the conversation I have to have each time a prospective client sees the before and after pictures, my office and that screen!! Funny.
Have a wonderfully organized evening.
Dr. D. Clutter™
Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)
- End of the Year Clearance
- Blues or Reds?
- Contain Your Joy
- Merry Christmas
- Picture Perfect
- Keep Giving
- A Touchy Subject
- Recycled Christmas Cards?
- Lose Five Pounds in Minutes
- The Recession Proof Christmas Child
- Buying Christmas?
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas
- 1-Day Rule
- Organizing the World One Person at a Time
- Recession Proof?
- Jump Start
- Imitation is Flattery
- First to Last
- ▼ December (21)