Oh the joy of receiving Christmas cards with their inspirational sayings and beautiful pictures. You rush to put them on the coffee table or mantel for all to see, but then what to do with them when Christmas is over?? So as not to add to the after Christmas clutter, you can just throw them away. Oh no, did she just say throw away my Christmas cards?? Okay, take a breath. Here's a quick, cheap and easy idea. You can create an ornament for next year by using the picture and attaching it vertically to a pretty piece of ribbon or string. Embellish as you wish using pinecones or candy canes as dividers and then hang it from a door or in a window.
Dr. D. Clutter™
Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (279)
- End of the Year Clearance
- Blues or Reds?
- Contain Your Joy
- Merry Christmas
- Picture Perfect
- Keep Giving
- A Touchy Subject
- Recycled Christmas Cards?
- Lose Five Pounds in Minutes
- The Recession Proof Christmas Child
- Buying Christmas?
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas
- 1-Day Rule
- Organizing the World One Person at a Time
- Recession Proof?
- Jump Start
- Imitation is Flattery
- First to Last
- ▼ December (21)