I hope you've enjoyed the journey and are ready to change the world. I remember my years at Walden (I sound really old) and the emphasis on social change; I can truly appreciate that in this day and age. The time is now for change and I'm sure you'll be one of the many who help facilitate that change. Enjoy your day and celebrate as if it is the best day of your life!!
I couldn't resist the urge to take a trip down memory lane, so this is a picture taken on one of the happiest, most exciting days of my life.
Yep, that's me on graduation day at Indiana University (that's where Walden held the ceremony). Love that fountain!!
I hope you've taken the time to capture those moments. You'll love the trip back a few years from now!!
Thanks for visiting and welcome to my blog. Now, take a few minutes to read the current and older posts and leave your comments. I look forward to sharing this experience with you all.
Dr. D. Clutter™
Life management insights, strategies, hints, ideas, and tips from Dr. DClutter™.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
- Dr. DClutter™
- Washington, DC, United States
- I am Dr. Darnita L. Payden, Executive Director/Owner of Dr. DClutter™ Life Management, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and over 20 years of experience working to help clients discover their strengths and talents. Having worked as a therapist, college professor, grief specialist and trainer, I have encountered in my journey many of the issues my clients may face. I have a sincere desire to help you find clarity, organization and independence in your life and environments. I know that life can be hectic, but I desire to help my clients bring as much order, peace and enjoyment back into their lives as is possible. What separates me from the norm? I focus on the client from a holistic perspective. I realize that most people desire a functional and an organized life, but may simply need support, understanding and information about why they have the habits or tendencies that have led to disorganization. I do not perform “quick fixes” or provide “one-size-fits-all” guidance, but I strive to provide strategies to my clients that will be life changing and useful for a lifetime. Dr. DClutter™ is a name well earned!!
Dr. DClutter's™ Publications
- Dr. DClutter's™ Wiseisms and Thruthisms™ Daily Inspirations, Observations and Humorous Musings
- Dr. DClutter's™ One-Day-a-Week-Guide to a Year of Random Acts of Kindness (plus 20 extra days just in case)
- Dr. DClutter's™ 21-Day Journey to a New You
- Declutter-Four Benefits of an Organized Life
- Clutter Makes You S.I.G.H.™
- Simplify. Simplify. How to Declutter Your Life
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (266)
- Month's End Review
- Dr. DClutter’s™ Wiseisms and Truthisms™ Daily Insp...
- Be the Tortoise, not the Hare
- It's snowing!!
- You Might Be Controlling If…
- Walden University Alumni Magazine Article
- Commencement-A Moment in Time
- Congratulations Walden Graduates!!
- The End is Not Near
- Look Up
- Presidential Parade
- More Pictures
- More Pictures
- More Pictures
- Inauguration Pictures
- Mr. President
- Remember the Dream
- Goals and Plans
- Rank Order
- OPP (Other People's Property)
- The Sky's the Limit
- Pick Your Battles
- Keep Out!!
- Child's Play
- The Planning Game
- How to Start?
- New Year Goals
- New Year's Resolutions
- ▼ January (30)